Internet Sensation: Yiganerjing
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The PlaquePsoriasis.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Analysis of Chinese herbal creams prescribed for dermatological conditions BMJ 1999; 318 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.318.7183.563 (Published 27 February 1999). Accessed online at https://www.bmj.com/content/318/7183/563
- Herbal remedies and clinical biochemistry. (2003). Annals of Clinical Biochemistry, 40(5), 489–507. https://doi.org/10.1258/000456303322326407. Accessed online at https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1258/000456303322326407#articleCitationDownloadContainer
- The Economist. (September 1st, 2017) Why China’s traditional medicine boom is dangerous. Accessed online at https://www.economist.com/china/2017/09/01/why-chinas-traditional-medicine-boom-is-dangerous
- Matthews, Stephen. February 28th, 2018. The Daily Mail accessed online at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5445279/Officials-urge-patients-stop-using-dangerous-cream.html
- Gavura, Scott. December 17th, 2015. Science-Based Medicine. What’s in your Traditional Chinese Medicine? Accessed online at https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/whats-in-your-traditional-chinese-medicine/
- Psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis association (PAPPA). November 25th, 2018. Warning on Yiganerjing Cream. Accessed online at http://www.papaa.org/news/warning-yiganerjing-cream