How Is Cancer Linked To Psoriasis?
Written by: Anna Nicholson | Last reviewed: July 2016.
- National Cancer Institute. What is Cancer? Available at http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/what-is-cancer
- National Psoriasis Foundation. Comorbidities Associated with Psoriatic Disease. Available at https://www.psoriasis.org/about-psoriasis/related-conditions
- Pouplard C et al. Risk of cancer in psoriasis: a systematic review and meta-analysis of epidemiological studies. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2013;27: 36–46. doi:10.1111/jdv.12165 (Available at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/enhanced/doi/10.1111/jdv.12165 )
- National Psoriasis Foundation. Cancer rates rise with psoriasis; biologics have little effect. Available at https://www.psoriasis.org/advance/cancer-rates-rise-with-psoriasis-biologics-have-little-effect
- University of Maryland Medical Center. Psoriasis. Available at http://umm.edu/health/medical/reports/articles/psoriasis
- Leavitt M. Cancer rates rise with psoriasis; biologics have little effect. Available at https://www.psoriasis.org/advance/cancer-rates-rise-with-psoriasis-biologics-have-little-effect
- Cleveland Clinic. Adult Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Available at http://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases_conditions/hic_Adult_Non-Hodgkins_Lymphoma
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Lymphoma. Available at https://www.lls.org/lymphoma
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Hodgkin Lymphoma. Available at https://www.lls.org/lymphoma/hodgkin-lymphoma?src1=20045&src2= Cancer.net. Skin Cancer (Non-Melanoma). Available at http://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/skin-cancer-non-melanoma/overview