For Moisturizing: We Picked These Just for You!
We asked our community what their go-to products for keeping their skin hydrated when the weather is dry and cold. This list of products is inspired by real people living with psoriasis. Please keep in mind that each person has unique experiences with psoriasis and what works best for one person may not work well for another.
Some of these products can be found at your grocery store, like coconut oil or almond oil, while other products can be purchased over the counter at your local pharmacy or online. Happy moisturizing!
- "So far for this flare I am using MG217. So far it’s ok but expensive for me. I used to use Dovonex prescribed by the dr. on my spots. Never had this all body thing going on. It all started with scalp psoriasis and I used the meds prescribed for me but that was 40 yrs ago. I was lucky it never came back."
- "Child's farm baby moisturizer, amazing and very mild fragranced for this girl's ultra-sensitive skin."
- "Dream Cream (which I shouldn't use), Cocoa Butter, Dovonex, Cetraben, Aveeno."
- "I like to apply almond oil on my plaques, then I’ll top that with Doublebase Gel. I often find I have to layer products like this, to sort of “lock” the first one in!"
- "Coconut oil for body. Carrot oil for face. Eucerin body lotion."
- "Ooooohhh, this is one of my favorite topics, I love using MOOGOO, and child’s farm for sensitive skin. They are fabulous. I alternate as my skin does not like using the same thing for too long."
- "CBD Oil"
- "Aveeno lotion and virgin coconut oil."
- "I love Sebamed! Their products are great for sensitive skin but they also carry moisturizers designed for those with rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and acne. It’s so cold out today, I am so happy I am carrying their travel size kit in my bag. All about that pH 5.5!"
Do you anxiously anticipate a psoriasis relapse?