What Is Cyclosporine?
Written by: Anna Nicholson | Last reviewed: May 2019.
- University of Maryland Medical Center. Psoriasis. Available at http://umm.edu/health/medical/reports/articles/psoriasis
- Menter A, Korman NJ, Elmets CA, Feldman SR, Gelfand JM, Gordon KB, et al. Guidelines of care for the management of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis: Section 4. Guidelines of care for the management and treatment of psoriasis with traditional systemic agents. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2009 Sep;61(3):451-85.
- Medscape. cyclosporine (Rx)Neoral, Sandimmune, Gengraf. Available at http://reference.medscape.com/drug/neoral-sandimmune-cyclosporine-343196#0
- DermNet NZ. Ciclosporin. Available at http://www.dermnetnz.org/treatments/cyclosporin.html
- American Academy of Dermatology. Psoriasis: Recommendations for cyclosporine. Available at https://www.aad.org/practice-tools/quality-care/clinical-guidelines/psoriasis/systemic-agents/recommendations-for-cyclosporine
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. Cylcosporine. Available at https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a601207.html