What Are Vitamins or Dietary Supplements That Can Help Improve Psoriasis Symptoms?
Written by: Anna Nicholson | Last reviewed: July 2016.
- The National Psoriasis Foundation. Vitamins and Supplements. Available at https://www.psoriasis.org/treating-psoriasis/complementary-and-alternative/diet-and-nutrition/vitamins-and-supplements
- University of Maryland Medical Center. Psoriasis. Available at http://umm.edu/health/medical/reports/articles/psoriasis
- Clinical and histopathological improvement of psoriasis with oral chondroitin sulfate: A serendipitous finding. Dermatology Online Journal. 2005; 11(1) Available at http://escholarship.org/uc/item/2zh8x3vf)
- Mayo Clinic. Psoriasis “Alternative medicine.” Available at http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/psoriasis/basics/alternative-medicine/con-20030838
- Talbott W, Duffy N. Complementary and alternative medicine for psoriasis: what the dermatologist needs to know. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2015 Jun;16(3):147-65. Abstract
- Millsop JW, Bhatia BK, Debbaneh M, Koo J, Liao W. Diet and Psoriasis: Part 3. Role of Nutritional Supplements. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2014;71(3):561-569. doi:10.1016/j.jaad.2014.03.016. (Available at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4134971/)
- The Cleveland Clinic. Psoriasis. Available at http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/medicalpubs/diseasemanagement/dermatology/psoriasis-papulosquamous-skin-disease/
- University of Maryland Medical Center. Psoriasis. Available at http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/psoriasis