What is DUOBRII (Halobetasol Propionate and Tazarotene)?
Last Reviewed: May 2019.
- FDA Approves Bausch Health's DUOBRII™ (Halobetasol Propionate And Tazarotene) Lotion 0.01%/0.045% For Plaque Psoriasis In Adults. PR Newswire. April 25, 2019. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fda-approves-bausch-healths-duobrii-halobetasol-propionate-and-tazarotene-lotion-0-010-045-for-plaque-psoriasis-in-adults-300838534.html Accessed April 27, 2019.
- Prescribing Information. DUOBRII. Bausch Health Companies Inc. 2019. Available at: https://www.bauschhealth.com/Portals/25/Pdf/PI/Duobrii-PI.pdf Accessed May 8, 2019.
- Corticosteroid (Oral Route, Parenteral Route). The Mayo Clinic. April 1, 2019. Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/corticosteroid-oral-route-parenteral-route/description/drg-20070491 Accessed April 27, 2019.
- Halobetasol propionate ointment. Daily Med. US National Library of Medicine. November 12, 2018. Available at https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=c420da92-a3e3-4760-8cad-e50cbacebfeb Accessed April 27, 2019.
- Do retinoids really reduce wrinkles? Harvard Health Publishing. Harvard Medical School. Available at: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/do-retinoids-really-reduce-wrinkles Accessed April 27, 2019.
- Tazarotene (Topical Route). Mayo Clinic. March 1, 2017. Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/tazarotene-topical-route/description/drg-20067364 Accessed April 27, 2019.
- DUOBRII- halobetasol propionate and tazarotene lotion. U.S. National Library of Medicine. April 25, 2019. Available at: https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=b3f0cdc0-69fd-43d1-baf2-d776a3a20715#section-6 Accessed May 8, 2019.