What Areas Of The Body Are Most Commonly Affected By Plaque Psoriasis?
Written by: Anna Nicholson | Last reviewed: July 2016.
- National Psoriasis Foundation. Scalp Psoriasis. Available at https://www.psoriasis.org/about-psoriasis/specific-locations/scalp
- Mayo Clinic. Psoriasis. Available at http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/psoriasis/basics/definition/con-20030838
- National Psoriasis Foundation. Psoriasis on the face. Available at https://www.psoriasis.org/about-psoriasis/specific-locations/face
- National Psoriasis Foundation. Hands, feet and nails. Available at https://www.psoriasis.org/about-psoriasis/specific-locations/hands-feet-nails
- Crowley JJ, Weinberg JM, Wu JJ, Robertson AD, Van Voorhees AS; National Psoriasis Foundation. Treatment of nail psoriasis: best practice recommendations from the Medical Board of the National Psoriasis Foundation. JAMA Dermatol. 2015 Jan;151(1):87-94. Abstract
- National Psoriasis Foundation. Genital Psoriasis. Available at https://www.psoriasis.org/about-psoriasis/specific-locations/genitals
- DermNet NZ. Flexural psoriasis. Available at http://www.dermnetnz.org/scaly/flexural-psoriasis.html