How Is Depression Linked To Psoriasis?
Written by: Anna Nicholson | Last reviewed: July 2016.
- National Institute of Mental Health. Depression. Available at https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/depression/index.shtml
- National Psoriasis Foundation. Depression. Available at https://www.psoriasis.org/life-with-psoriasis/depression
- American Academy of Dermatology. Research links psoriasis, depression. Available at https://www.aad.org/media/news-releases/research-links-psoriasis-depression
- National Psoriasis Foundation. Comorbidities Associated with Psoriatic Disease. Available at https://www.psoriasis.org/about-psoriasis/related-conditions
- Kiecolt-Glaser, JK, Derry, HM, Fagundes, CP. Inflammation: Depression Fans the Flames and Feasts on the Heat. American Journal of Psychiatry AJP. 2015;172(11):1075–1091. doi:10.1176/appi.ajp.2015.15020152. (Available at http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.ajp.2015.15020152