How Do Doctors Determine Severity And Type of Psoriasis?
Written by: Anna Nicholson | Last reviewed: July 2016.
- National Psoriasis Foundation. How severe is my psoriasis? Available at https://www.psoriasis.org/about-psoriasis#severity
- Pariser DM, Bagel J, Gelfand JM, Korman NJ, Ritchlin CT, Strober BE, Van Voorhees AS, Young M, Rittenberg S, Lebwohl MG, Horn EJ; National Psoriasis Foundation. National Psoriasis Foundation clinical consensus on disease severity. Arch Dermatol. 2007 Feb;143(2):239-42. Abstract
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS). Available at http://www.niams.nih.gov/Health_Info/Psoriasis/default.asp
- Dermatology Quality of Life Index. Available at http://sites.cardiff.ac.uk/dermatology/quality-of-life/dermatology-quality-of-life-index-dlqi/
- Journal of American Academy of Dermatology. Psoriasis Clinical Guidelines. Accessed online at https://www.aad.org/practicecenter/quality/clinical-guidelines